So I’m having an issue with resource.AddFile where the files don’t ever attempt to download. I have an idea of what the problem might be but not how to fix it.
My Server is linux.
Inside the addons folder is a material folder with a few png files mounted like most addons have it.
Here us whats inside the autorun lua file provided by the addon.
if SERVER then resource.AddFile("resource/fonts/NimbusSanPCon.ttf") resource.AddFile("resource/fonts/Roboto-Thin.ttf") resource.AddFile("resource/fonts/bebasneue.ttf") resource.AddFile("materials/V.png") resource.AddFile("materials/X.png") resource.AddFile("materials/z.png") end
Solved. I fixed it by making a materials folder in the default directory of gmod where the data folder is and placing the files inside the materials folder I had just made.