Issues starting Garry's Mod

Ok, so basically iv been having some problems starting Garry’s mod on my laptop. i have ran it perfectly smoothly before so i’m fairly sure it isnt my laptop. The problem occurs on the loading screen when the loading bar for ‘Creating Render Targets’

The error message reads as follows. The exception Privileged instruction.
(0xc0000096) occurred in the application at location 0x00010100

p.s- i am yet to install any add-ons

HELP

specs?
ps i cant spell

like i said up until a few weeks ago iv been playing Gmod fine, then from lack of internets i couldn’t for a while, i got the latest update and bam, not working. anyway i dont even know how to find the specs for me laptop, im not what you would can technically gifted

can you show me all folders in garrys mod?

the folders in me garrys mod folder are----bin, garrysmod, hl2, patches, platform

[editline]12:22PM[/editline]

itwould probably help if i sent you one of the crash reports, what program can i open them in

sorry the folder in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\maatlooc\garrysmod\garrysmod are addons bin cache game modes help lua materials resource scripts settings shaders

[editline]12:48PM[/editline]

this may help http://depositfiles.com/files/t75rbk297

Try updating your graphics drivers.

Oh and verify Gmod cache too

k thanks ill do that

[editline]02:00PM[/editline]

nope still having the same problem

What are your system specs? Have you added any launch options?

You can find your specs by opening Run and typing in “dxdiag” minus the quotes.

thanks, my specs SHOULDNT be a problem, like i said iv ran it fine before, and no i havent set any launch options, here me specs though: Operating system - Windows XP professional 5.1
Processor - Intel® Celeron® M CPU 410 @ 1.46GHz
Memory - 1272 MB RAM
DirectX Version - DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904

[editline]07:13PM[/editline]

p.s i do realise this is terrible and shouldnt start up without a miricle but i aint got around to getting a new rig

You can try right click Garry’s Mod in steam, then going to properties, set launch options, and add this:

-autoconfig

Start it and see if it works, if it doesn’t then remove it. That will reset your settings to the default ones as far as graphics and sound go.

nope same thing happened

what is YOUR graphics card