It would be great having BFS host Rust Servers

Hey folks,

I have been with BFS for around a year now and have to say that they’ve been **flawless **game hosts. I’ve never had any issues while in-game using BFS and have always had great customer support with these guys. I’ve never suffered from any lag issues and was even able to play Mount & Blade: Warband on some of their 200+ player servers with no problems. Their server hosting is very affordable and has definitely been worth every buck I’ve invested into it. Whenever I’ve needed customer support, I’ve been able to hop onto their teamspeak and almost immediately speak with some of their staff in around less than a minute to have my issues clarified. Whenever I’ve done so, their staff have always been very kind and chill to speak with. In all honesty, I would ***absolutely ***recommend them to anyone who is out there looking to get a good server up and running for their community. Other then that, my only hope is that I hopefully get enough support to get them some Rust servers up and running.

Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

(User was permabanned for this post ("Joined to advertise" - verynicelady))

Thanks for your insightful and informative post BFS sales rep…I mean bipartisan Rust gamer