ive got a wierd error when i use my toolgun (any one of the tools)

i get this error

wire/client/toolscreen.lua:23: attempt to call upvalue ‘_ViewModelDrawn’ (a nil value)

its was working fine for me but i went to a defrent server and then i keep geting this error on any server with any tool the server i went to was my own and hasnt done this b4 plz help me

Same, only after update 73.

i did see it siad it was updating but i just assume it glitches and dose that now and then (the updating part)

Edit, it’s a bug with Wiremod. The problem is that it’s present on most servers, so your stuck toolgun-less for the time being. Removing it clientside doesn’t help.

so this is happening to u right now too?

If you have wiremod installed, then your getting this error. The only solution would be to wait for the update or play on a sever without wiremod on either it or your game.

This update has sucked.

They changed the fonts for everything which annoys me. It got rid of my custom background, that had the Play Singleplayer font and all of those button things shadowed.

nvm snip it still works its just a visual error I thought you couldnt actually use the tool >.<

Uhh your backround was probably saved in the backround folder, just renamed. I too hate the fact that we don’t have coolvettica anymore :frowning:

Nice update, totally screws the toolgun…

“wire/client/toolscreen.lua:23: attempt to call upvalue ‘_ViewModelDrawn’ (a nil value)”

theres got to be somethin in the gmod files we can remove so these errors dont pop up.there pretty anoying.are they hard coded into the engine?

I too am getting this problem ima try to update wire…if that fails im gonna just redownload wire and see what happens =\

Yea, this was a completely useless update. My mic wont even work now.

Same problem. Updated Wiremod too. Still popping some lua errors. Waiting a fix.