Jack Thompson Ragdoll (About fucking time!)

Holy shit. I just saw this on gmod.org. Finally, someone has made a Jack Thompson ragdoll that actually looks like him ( - wig )

Someone should put this up on ToyBox.

Um, thanks for sharing?

Oh. I just realized that that’s the ex-lawyer videogame trasher.

Since when did Thompson go bald?

Thank you. Someone that is Worth Throwing around, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT NOW YOU BASTARD!

I don’t understand who this Guy is…

apparently he wears a wig. still no idea who it is

Another typical tough-guy “anti-video-game” activist.

hes responsible for the death of the school shooter mod for HL2, and stupidly blaming Gabe Newell on it.

I’m not even in college anymore, but that would pretty fun if it’s how I imagine it.

And: Mods are developed by 3rd party indie developers. How could it get shut down?

School Shooter isn’t dead. It’s just been removed from ModDB page. Beside, there’s no way he can control it’s development anyways, so it’s still being made, it just won’t be on ModDB.

Still, I dislike the fact this ragdoll is bald.

The mod had to be pulled from ModDb/Desura because of all the unwanted attention it got from misinformed people, parents who heard what the disbarred lawyer turned bald ragdoll said.

Now to compare, Jack was one of those guys who tried to say Rockstar Game’s Bully was a Columbine simulator. The difference is, it went to retail shelves, at least GameStop, and BestBuy without getting pulled down because some people complained. What set Jack off then is how he thought Bully was just a younger marketed Grand Theft Auto, I mean, sure they left the teen a shotgun in Bully, and some people could mod stuff for the pc, not to mention there were times where the teen gets chased by the authorities, and had numerous shootouts. What makes this situation different?
Simply put, the name of the game.

Bully was not named school shooter, even though you know by now mods sure as hell have been made to turn Bully into GTA. My point being, Maybe, if the checkerboard guys did not name their last work as school shooter, you have to wonder if Jack would not have not even found it to have said anything, and it would of just gone out unheard of to concerned non-gaming citizens like that, maybe the mod would of avoided the take down if it was titled: rampage 2012 instead?

Anyway, does Jack even deserve not to be bald as a doll for what he has done to gamers so far?

I saw the pics of the mod. It looks like any other shitty HL2 mod. If it had child ragdolls inside a school map, that’s one thing. It’s a bunch of adults in a fullbright map that sort-of-kinda looks like something someone could compare to a school. There’s more offensive stuff on FOX than there is with this mod. ModDB is spineless for taking down something that is so obviously not in any harm.

Incoming hundreds of “Dumb” votes and kids screaming “NO UR RONG FAGOT”.

No, I’m not gonna rate you dumb. In fact I agree. ALTHOUGH the mod isn’t done yet, the fullbright and the generic City 17 clothing may just be a part of the testing phase.

Honestly, reading the comments the creator has made, he has to be a troll. He says shit no developer who actually cares for his content would say.

Still, all things deserve to be made. If our road continues like this, we’ll be banning WW2 videos before we know it…

The creator IS a troll. He made the mod for the sole purpose of pissing off as many people as possible, and considering Ol’ Jacko’s reaction, it worked big time.

Definitely true. He seems like he’s pleased with all of the attention this mod brought him. Besides, we saw this coming, right? A mod about a school shooting would inevitably create controversy sooner or later.

This’ll come in handy.