Jailbreak

Are there any Garry’s Mod 13 compatible jailbreak gamemodes out there anymore?

None Of Them Are Released Yet, And The One’s That Are, Are Private

[editline]27th December 2012[/editline]

sorry i couldn’t be of more help :stuck_out_tongue:

Making a jailbreak gamemode has to be hell easy, set up a few teams, add a map, add a derma to select if you want to be a prisoner or a guard? done

Coding gamemodes in general is not easy. unless you plan on running a sandbox server its hard.

DeathRun
JailBreak
RP
DarkRK
LightRP
etc…

All of the gamemodes above are complex coding to get functions right, especially with a timer based gamemode like deathrun and jailbreak. As of right now there are no easy tutorials on timers for gmod, only ones that count down to start a round which is pretty much useless in these two gamemodes.

You listed the same gamemode three times.

And it isn’t hard for timers if you understand the logic behind it.

Jailbreak relies more on engine ticks.

not that i know off

There’s one on garrysmod.org, however it’s not functional.

Best of luck to you.

The one on garrysmod.org wasn’t that great even on GM12, you would be better off hiring someone to make a Jailbreak gamemode for you.
tyguy, that would be an extremely basic Jailbreak server (even more so than the one on garrysmod.org), good luck finding players that enjoy it. The concept is easy to make, but your server will always end up being compared to LifePunch and other Jailbreak servers, those of which have put a lot of work into their gamemodes.

The almighty Monkeys has spoken. May you forever be blessed by his gracious comment he has bestowed upon us. His arrogance is unmatched, and for this we must praise him. He is our God, our creator, our protector, and our savior. He protects us from other malevolent Garry’s Mod communities that lurk beyond our server browsers. Because, as we all should know, the great Monkeys holds only the most top quality servers as all other servers are rendered obsolete due to our lord, Monkeys. We should never question Monkeys, as he will become furious with our opinions of his unjustifiable actions and have his minions of the LifePunch community back him by sending our poor souls to the guillotines. But this is all reasonable, as our king, lord, savior, creator, protector, and most notably, our God, is the most perfect person of all.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Trolling/flaming over some inane history" - Starpluck))

Wait…what?

All he said was “there’s a gamemode but it doesn’t work, good luck”. I’m not sure how that warrants a paragraph about something entirely unrelated.

get off the crack dude

It’s just a player that’s still upset after about a year for being banned from my servers is all. :stuck_out_tongue: Now he’s going to come here saying how he shouldn’t have been banned, how bad of a person I am for banning him for hacks, how he shouldn’t be banned because of “everything I’ve done for the community, I even donated 5$ and you ban me for just trying to hack once when I was tired and not thinking? You’re an awful person Monkeys, you DICTATOR! You’re LITERALLY HITLER!” (there I saved you the trouble deaded38)

why jailbreak threads never accomplish anything