January 2022 - News - s&box

Addon uploads have changed. Previously you had two options. Either fill in a github url and download your addon from that, or upload a zip.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://sbox.facepunch.com/news/january2022
9 Likes

гарри дай доступ

2 Likes

The SCSS improvements are really great now, well done guys!

1 Like

Hopefully there will be more stuff for RolePlay servers in future updates!

1 Like

loving the progress, especially with the new upload system,
DEATH TO HAVING TO REDOWNLOAD AN ENTIRE GAMEMODES WORTH OF CONTENT FOR MINOR CHANGES IN ASSETS!!!

Ayy, the speech recognition seems very interesting, will have to mess around with that!

So many awesome changes. Excited for the future of this game!

1 Like

It’s very cool to look back at the state of the game just a few months ago and now, seeing how much it has grown. Super excited for the future and the eventual release.

1 Like

Every update keeps me so excited for this game. I can’t wait to get a copy. Thanks for all your hard work on these improvements.

1 Like

As a community server manager I would love to get a key and download the server and help if possible.

1 Like

Looks pretty baller, excited for what we’ll see in the coming years before launch.

1 Like

Fantastic new post!

1 Like

good garry, u learning lesson now, you optimize for speed

still long way to go, but you on track

Clap

1 Like

s&cool

1 Like

Great post. The Rich Console is an awesome addition!

1 Like

So how should people go about updating their addons base file so it points to your new base files when they update?

1 Like

I really like the editor changes. Keep it up!

1 Like

spectacular

1 Like

I really like the input glyphs I think that there will be much more possibilitys in the future due to the controller support.

1 Like