Jobs command not working/ joining as a non-textured avatar DarkRP

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I added a new F4 menu bought through CoderHire and thought that this was the causing the issues for both errors but he told me it was not the menu and it was my DarkRP/ addons.

I have not had any complaints from any players, so it might just be me, but when I join my server I join as a black non-textured avatar that has the job of joining/connecting.

Also when players try to choose jobs through the F4 menu or even try to put the job command into the chat box to change jobs all it does is change their job titles, to actually change to that job the players have to commit suicide.

If anyone could get back to me on this it would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you have a error in your job file.
Do you get any script errors? If you do then post them here and post your job file too.

I am not getting any script errors…

but here a link to my job file : http://pastebin.com/iUhmBzdd

Kinda hard to find the problem when you don’t have a error code to work with… :confused:
Can you try to post the server console log?

[editline]26th August 2014[/editline]

This is my most recent log that has anything in it.

So I removed the F4 menu and the job issue went away which means I’ll talk to him about it… but…

the non-textured model issue is still occurring for me when I join my server. Any ideas?

So I removed the F4 menu and the job issue went away which means I’ll talk to him about it… but…

the non-textured model issue is still occurring for me when I join my server. Any ideas?

That means that your default team is broken. Have you by chance disabled your Citizen job? If so, go make it or re-enable it.

Where would I go to re-enable the default job? and this only happens when I join. When other players join they are normal citizens.

Where would I go to re-enable the default job? and this only happens when I join. When other players join they are normal citizens.