JoesHP Gmod Integration!

Welcome to JoesHP.com!

Hey guys! Welcome to Joes Hosting Provider. I mainly do web hosting but with my services, I can also provide fastdl and mysql on the side! I personally provide quick and fast support for all of my users and I setup everything for you easily and cheap! I do have 2 employees working for me in technical support for forums and our helpdesk and they also will be able to help you with anything you may need help with. Now, i’m not here to brag about my company or anything, I just want to provide special services for my favorite community, Facepunch! My FastDL services are very cheap and provide more then enough space for all users.

FastDL Services:

Standard FastDL Package:
— 1GB of Disk Space!
— Unlimited Bandwidth for very fast download speeds!
— 1 FTP account!
— Discounted Setup Price (Optional)
all for $5 a month!

**Professional FastDL Package:**
--- 5GB of Disk Space!
--- Unlimited Bandwidth for very fast download speeds!
--- 1 FTP account!
--- Discounted Setup Price (Optional)
all for $10 a month!

Mega FastDL Package:
— Unlimited Disk Space!
— Unlimited Bandwidth for very fast download speeds!
— 2 FTP accounts! (More if requested)
— Free Setup for easier convenience! (Optional)
all for $15 a month!

**Developers can get any of these packages for free if they meet the following requirements:**
--- At least 1 year of having an account on Facepunch
--- At least 500 posts on Facepunch
--- Currently developing the project and going to release it to the public for free
--- Able to show proof of development of the project
*Developers may even use the fastdl system for an online cloud system if necessary.

The MySQL Service:
— Unlimited Disk Space
— Unlimited Bandwidth
— Unlimited Connections
— Unlimited Users
— Latest Version of MySQL
all for the low price of $5 a month!

If you (as a developer) currently use my free developer service, you may request up to 3 free MySQL databases. You may also use this service individually, but you must still meet the requirements above.

If anyone wishes to inquire about these services, please feel free to contact me at any time!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/larrygibbons/
Email: joe@joeshp.com
or PM me on here.