jthm ragdoll

could somebody please make this into a ragdoll in garrys mod http://digimonprojectinc.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d33okmv

Of course, it’s pretty simple, basically you can scan that picture in to this new kind of completely free modeling program that counts the amount of polygons needed for a model, then it basically algorithmically builds up the whole mesh, textures it with the color palettes scanned earlier, rigs it to valve biped and compiles it.

After that you only have to enter the filename. And the funny thing is it actually even creates a small spawn menu and copies all the files in to the Garry’s Mod addons folder. And did mention the speed, it blasts through with light speed, you can basically just enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting. And it’s all ready completed before you can say “w-o-w”.

Talk about technology man.

the problem is i have tried modeling so many times now and no matter how many tutorials i follow or how many times i try i just never figure it out my mind just cant comprehend it

lol sarcasm if only technology could do that everybody that makes games would be outa bussiness

I sure would love this program O_O it’d save me hours of work

well will some one do this

No.

well if you don’t want to do it then don’t do it but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean i don’t i really like it and really want it done if you don’t want to do it i don’t care but don’t waste my time with things that you don’t need to say

You’re asking some one to create a Invader Zim model by scratch, thinking you’re going to get shit free. I never said I didn’t like it, or anything. If you want it done badly then you’d have to pay for someone to do it. No one’s going to give you shit for free. You’re wasting your time already waiting here for nothing.

yes, two things, first of all you need to reword your request to, I need a model of this picture,
second like gMgreg said people aren’t going to model anything for free, you need to pay for people to take their time to make a model