Jump out and back in

Hey guys,

you will only know what i mean if you have played deathrun which im sure many people have.

Do you know how you go to fake a trick and then come back in?

ok so i ran deathrun map on sandbox and i cant do it but i can on other deathruns does it got to do with the gamemode?
so i want to know how to add this to my deathrun

thx

brad

I’m not sure what you are wanting to do, but of course it is scripted into the gamemode. So it can’t be done on sandbox, even when you use a Deathrun map.

You just need airaccelerate, and I’m sure there’s a module that implements it somewhere.

Can you help me find it please?

I dont get why you make threads that have been made many times before why cant you just use the search but any how

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=729841

Thats what your looking for

No it isn’t part of the map or gamemode.

You just do it.

actually try and do it on sanbox and se what happens

[editline]07:11AM[/editline]

can someone help me install

Bump… Can you help me install it?

put it in
garrysmod\lua\includes\modules

ok thanks

After i have put it here should it work?
also can i change the settings of it if you can?

[editline]09:20PM[/editline]

Where do i put this stuff?

# require("cvar2")  
# cvar2.SetFlags("sv_airaccelerate", cvar2.GetFlags("sv_airaccelerate") - FCVAR_DEVELOPMENTONLY) 

[LUA] 1. cvar2.SetFlags(cvarName, FCVAR_* Constants)
2. cvar2.GetFlags(cvarName)
3. cvar2.SetHelpText(cvarName, text) // Do not call this too much. Do not call in a think func, you will create a memory leak.
4. cvar2.GetAll() // returns a table of the name of every cvar ccmd on the server and client replicated ones.
5. cvar2.ToggleFlag(cvarName, flag)
6. cvar2.GetValue(cvarName)
7. cvar2.SetValue(cvarName, value) // value can be a string, bool or number(float and integer)
8. cvar2.IsFlagSet(cvarName, flag)
9. cvar2.ResetValue(cvarName) // resets value to default value
10. cvar2.ExecuteCommandOnClient(playerid, command) // Executes a command on a player through INetChannel
11. cvar2.GetUserSetting(playerid, clientCvar) // only works on cvars with FCVAR_USERINFO
12. cvar2.ReplicateData(playerid, cvarName, datastr) // Doesn’t seem to work with things like mat_fullbright sadly, just left it here for others to try out.
13. FCVAR_DEVELOPMENTONLY
[/LUA]
[LUA]

v_showanimstate

sv_suppress_viewpunch

sv_optimizedmovement

sv_stopspeed

sv_maxspeed

sv_accelerate

sv_airaccelerate

sv_wateraccelerate

sv_waterfriction

sv_footsteps

sv_rollspeed

sv_rollangle

sv_friction

sv_bounce

sv_maxvelocity

sv_stepsize

sv_backspeed

sv_waterdist

[/LUA]
Or do i just dl the module?

[lua]
require(“cvar2”)
cvar2.SetFlags(“sv_airaccelerate”, cvar2.GetFlags(“sv_airaccelerate”) - FCVAR_DEVELOPMENTONLY)
[/lua]

put that in your lua/autorun/server then you can use console to change the value

Holy fucking shit.

Thanks