June 2021 - News - s&box

The Citizen animgraph has 3 design goals:

• It should be easily understandable (and commented thoroughly)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://sbox.facepunch.com/news/june2021
7 Likes

I know some people who will be happy about VR. Congratulations to the whole team! :wave:

1 Like

The update is here :smiley: Good job on all the progress!

Also congratulations on getting married!

3 Likes

Looks Great!

<3

Nice!

Let’s gooo.

Great work this month, and happy marriage :))

2 Likes

Absolutely juicy

Terry is looking fantastic

The amount of improvement this month is rather staggering, feels like it’s been a lot longer than it has. Congrats on the wedding and enjoy the time off :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well, since it prob takes more time to be released. Im not going to buy it when it comes out. I wont have much free-time for developing stuff for it, so why should i buy it then. I hope the release is going to be a total failure.

Congratulations on the wedding!

this is the future of gaming

Really dig the menu ui and party system, I like the idea of easily joining the same game with my friends at the same time.

I hope the new Terry gets uploaded to the Wiki so we can also play around with it!

Great stuff! VR is a game changer (literally). The VR scene could really use a game like this.
Congrats on getting married!

Looks great so far! Excited to see what is in store for the future!

Please take all my money!!! This is THE new thing. I’m so incredibly excited for s&box. I can’t wait to develop for you. Keep it up guys!!!

2 Likes