just a queation on gmod dragons and a request again

hello
ok first up ive made a post already about dragon requests so yea, my question is:
i know that there have been 40k ports, what about warhammer, mark of chaos… and so on.
the Dragon prince…

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs505.snc3/26533_105230606170962_100000520701995_133760_4776929_n.jpg

thats from Mark of chaos. why wernt they ported, with some deamon prince, few big … eagles, and griphons lol ? well as i said in my last thread g mod needs more dragons, ive also seen a post on a dragon rider, if this is ported it would cover both (or dragon with saddle lol).
just asking but a port would be nice, besides turn that thing black and red and well… some of the spyro fans may be quiet for awhile ( it would be close to the evil Cynder from spyro: new begining, just it wont have the right tail and wing thumbs X) and alot of spikes lol)

This would be nice, but what would ROCK is a Lugia NPC using the Blood Dragon Scripts.
Change the Colour of the Fire to Purple or Black and make it look like a Pokemon’s actual attack.
That, a Mudkip, Chariazard, and Eevee’s Family NPC.
Eevee’s Family could use the Scripting of the kitty npc ( Or something better cause the cat was the worst NPC I’ve even seen. )
Still, to remain on subject you have a very nice idea, but most people ignore posts like this, so your helpless about now unless you learn to script yourself.