(JUST WIPED 2/3!) [US East] Oxide / Kits / Sleeper / Noob Friendly / Door Share / Fair Admin / PvP / Join Now!

Easy connect
PRESS F1 - net.connect 64.237.47.218:28115

EVENTS
Half Crafting Time During The Day / Instant At Night
No Lag
PVP on
Sleeper on
NO ADMIN ABUSE

PLUGINS
Oxide, SimpleHome (Will Remove /Home If People Don’t Want It), DoorShare, Group, Private Messaging, Daily AirDrops, Plus More!

SLOTS RIGHT NOW

Server Rules

1. No cheating.
    Don’t use any sort of cheats or exploits to gain an unfair advantage.

2. Aim to be respectful to others.
    It’s understandable that getting raided sucks and you’re pissed, but just remember that it’s a game. A friendly “Wow, I’m coming for you now” is much prefered rather than “WOW, FUCK YOU BITCH.”

Why Should I Join?
Were a Server that’s not looking to fuck with people. we bring this server to have fun and build kill and survive. we dont put up with cheats/hacks we will ban those who cheat but we will give a warning before we ban at any cost. We bring you full non Admin abuse server. We may be fighting around 2 million server’s out there but as my self i believe we can reach it and have a good time playing with friend people, and not getting killed every 5 seconds. just give it a try if you don’t like it then leave its all up to the player not the game!

Bump!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Explain to us why we should join your server instead of the 100 other servers with the same addons?

Why Should I Join?
Were a Server that’s not looking to fuck with people. we bring this server to have fun and build kill and survive. we dont put up with cheats/hacks we will ban those who cheat but we will give a warning before we ban at any cost. We bring you full non Admin abuse server. We may be fighting around 2 million server’s out there but as my self i believe we can reach it and have a good time playing with friend people, and not getting killed every 5 seconds. just give it a try if you don’t like it then leave its all up to the player not the game!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump