keeyyyysss

When are new keys gonna be available for purchase?

(User was banned for this post ("crap thread/use the sticky" - postal))

Tomorrow,

maybe.

faaggggsss

wow, thanks for the helpful input Plaster.

literally the first thread is a sticky and answers it simply by title

how do you even miss that

how

Don’t you know how children are nowadays?

They are rude and ignorant. And somehow they get access to the internet. The internet should be blocked till they are over 13.

so there gonna put up more auctions tomorrow

so it’s wrong for children to adapt to their generation? yes they’re childish, because it’s a kid. Also don’t blame the kid because 99% of this is their parents

Adapt to what generation? The generation where kids start smoking with the age of 10, steal simple stuff like bubblegum just because they are bored? What a nice generation. I fucking hate the The kids nowadays. Spoiled shits need to know how rare I Got to play the newest console or games back then. And now the newest console I own is the first xbox.

[editline]5th September 2013[/editline]

If the kids at my school expect me to move out of the way if they are running I don’t. Instead they should show some respect as they are in grade 5 while I am in grade 11. Just because they are young it doesn’t mean they should get treated like something special.

the generation of technology. let them roam the internet. If kids start smoking at the age of ten, it’s not their fault because their parents either don’t care or encurage it.

sometimes people don’t randomly give them respect, if they’re in grade 5 and you’re in grade 11, do them a favor and show them who’s boss, if they think they actually can do whatever the hell they want, that’s how it starts.
If you’re letting them run around you, youre not helping at all.

16*

“MAN BACK IN MY DAY EVERYTHING WAS BETTER. MAN I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS”
Shut up, this generation is the exact same as the last generation and it’s always been this way