Kevlar - M4 - Signal - Starter - InstaCraft - Fresh Wipe

Ph4ntos Gaming!

Hey guys, and welcome to Ph4ntos Gaming, when you spawn in use /kit stater to get full Kevlar, an MP5A4, etc. You will also get a Supply signal. You can reuse this once every half-hour. I, the admin, am constantly monitoring the server and will make any changes necessary to keep everyone happy. Our server was in the top 30 Rust servers in the world before having to switch to a new IP. You can find us in the server list or connect by pressing F1 in-game and typing net.connect rust.ph4ntos.com:28035

**Features:

-/kit starter with Kevlar, MP5A4, and Supply Signal
-/remove to destroy misplaced house parts
-InstaCraft
-PvP
-High Loot
-No Durability
-Drop Party at server cap**

Hey guys! Come check it out! The more people in the server the more Airdrops are in the air and the more fun we have!

Join in the next 20 minutes and use the code word “Apples” to get one free stack of wood!

Hey guys! We got close to our player cap yesterday but if we get to 50 players today we’ll have a drop party and everyone will get a special tweet, decided by you guys! Join whenever you want but you have to be in the game to receive the gift! Come play and have fun!

every hour is overkill. What’s the point of trying to get all the good stuff if u can get it once every hour. You should make likea free mp5 every 10 hours or so.

It’s basically to get into the action as fast as possible, in 2 minutes on my server you can get more action than hours on hours of work on any other server. My goal isn’t to make everyone rich with materials, it’s to get them into as much action and fun as possible in as little time as possible. Also, you don’t loose your stuff when you die, so people are less stressed about PvP and have more fun in a shootout.

[editline]4th April 2014[/editline]

Does everyone else understand why I’m saying? Do you have any suggestions?

Join in the next 20 minutes and use the code word “FacePunch” to get a free stack of wood!

Now’s the time to join! We will be using the arena soon, come get looted before the battle!

Now’s a great time to join! Players are flooding in!

Funny Server. Thx!

Come and play! Don’t forget to check out our website at www.ph4ntos.webs.com for donator/VIP info!

Building back up our player-base after the wipe, we have shifted our mod framework to better assist you, come have some lag-free fun!

Hey guys, we just added a safehouse to help some noobs out! Come and play!

Come test out our new mods! Got to www.ph4ntos.webs.com for commands and VIP info and then use those commands in-game!

[editline]12th April 2014[/editline]

Factions now have a dedicated forum section on the site! Join the server to check us out or go to the website to see the forums.

[editline]12th April 2014[/editline]

Factions now have a dedicated forum section on the site! Join the server to check us out or go to the website to see the forums.

We have now implemented a Top Rust Server’s gifting system! Join and type /vote in the chat, then follow the instructions and type /redeem back in the console when you’re done! You will receive a free Supply Drop! You can do this once every day!

The Moderator (Duck) is constantly abusing his powers to gain wealth ingame. I asked for help in the global chat for someone to remove my doors and Duck said “Let me take a look” and tped to me and killed me.
He said “Oh u accepted the request.”

Then another time the admin was near me and was talking to me and i was raiding ducks base at the time and Duck tped to the admin and Duck tried to kill me.

The proper actions have been taken and he is being watched and his powers have been revoked until further notice! Thank you!

[editline]14th April 2014[/editline]

We are about to hit our server cap! If we hit 50 we will have a DROP PARTY!!!

If we hit our player cap today I will have a sale on our website and we’ll have a drop party!

Sounds like a real boring server. Where is the fun in getting kevlar/guns etc right from the start

It can be boring for some, the idea is to get as much action as possible as fast as possible. So, basically, right when you join you get some of the best items in the game, bringing the action to you faster than ever. You should try it!