Key for CryoKeen

This is just my request.
I recommend give s&box key for CryoKeen, he is one of the oldest map makers for Sven Co-op (Half-Life 1), and now learning make maps for Half-Life Alyx.

Other information:
Keen - Sven Co-op Map Database - Maps
CryoKeen - Sven Co-op Map Database - Maps
Steam Community :: YTUBE[CRYOKEEN] PEACEFUL POTATO - Steam

He can join the queue.

3 Likes

Ah he’s the guy from Sven Co-op, he could join the queue and he’d become number 1 instantly, but if he wanted to appeal to the devs he’s have to do it himself, not sure if the devs are willing to give someone access on someone else’s behalf.

3 Likes

He is also probably fine with HLA Mapping tools. S&box and HLA are both great mapping softwares. He’s literally coming from HL1 so He might just be interested in just maps and not the s&

3 Likes

I just leave it here.

1 Like

what’s this supposed to mean

5 Likes

He just wanted to leave that there

3 Likes

Man the forums have gotten so much worse

4 Likes

They’re just unneeded really, now everything is in the discord, especially now that they introduced threads, no real reason to post stuff here.

Except for people who don’t know there’s a discord, and you can’t really expect them to be the pinnacle of brightness.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I prefer forums for interactions with more than 5 people personally, It’s easy to get lost in discord chats, and whatever you say can easily get lost in waves of text.

I think there is still space for forums in 2021/22.

4 Likes
1 Like

What does this have to do with the original post? It’s known that turning quickly gives you some speed, I hope they find a way to fix it because it’s stupid.

3 Likes

:thinking:

• test
  • test0
  • test1
  • Forum got worse…

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t get it, are you trying to show exploits you’ve found? Those are all pretty obvious and intentional, looking 100% down was recently added out of necessity, it would be nice if you made a new thread about these things instead of using a thread that has already been solved.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good idea, maybe i do that later.

2 Likes