Keys are now being given out

The S&works site has been renamed to asset.party
Visit asset.party to claim your key.

For all new developers, please join the S&box discord and ask questions in the appropriate channels and we’ll help with your projects.

5 Likes

so just periodically check this page and keys will appear? Do you need to be a GMOD modder or anything or are keys available to everyone at that link?

I don’t have anything published on the workshop, but I’ve hosted a modded GMOD server, made some script changes, and I’m a software engineer in my day job… hope that counts :laughing:

3 Likes

Anyone can claim the key, but it’s a pretty hard task.

2 Likes

woo! asset party :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Praying for another Asset Party!

2 Likes

i know what to do now
Edit: Not play the game, refresh the page now and again

2 Likes

Actually, it would be great to see when the last drop was, so that everyone can see how they failed

2 Likes

I got my :old_key:

2 Likes

Congrats bro!!!
I tried and basically got it 3 times, no key tho.

3 Likes

Thanks!!! I’m really happy!!!

2 Likes

Should I keep clicking if it says I missed?

1 Like

I have this same question I have been dying to get into S&Box for quite a while, what do u do exactly. its a secret code with these claim buttons huh???

2 Likes

same im so mad i missed it
lets keep in touch so we can watch for it

2 Likes

There is no secret code but the reality is that you are probably competing with 20,000 people from all over the world. Like buying a concert ticket that sells out in 1 minute.

2 Likes

i missed out ): the only day i wasnt on

2 Likes

I hope for more soon!

1 Like

I have checked everyday every 8 hours since the Keys Are Being Handed Out post and still nun, i really wanta start practicing

1 Like

There’s this game on S&box that basically simulates the Keys buttons page so you can train for the real thing. You should give it a shot it’s called “Access Simulator” or something.

2 Likes

if i dont got the game how do i play

2 Likes

just got access!
thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes