kick and ban from "M4,KEVLAR,PLUS MORE [STARTER]INSTA CRAFT/FULL PVP" without why???

My son was playing in “M4,KEVLAR,PLUS MORE [STARTER]INSTA CRAFT/FULL PVP” and right now he was kick and ban, he has 7 years old, it´s impossible he did anything wrong
He was nick Th14g0

I wnat to know from kung.fu why this mess?

Regards,
Fernando

How about you don’t let your seven year old play games like this, then he won’t be mad about being kicked. What kind of parent are you, jeez.

The server admin can do whatever they want on their server. Maybe they kicked him because they don’t want little kids on their server.

And, well, either way, there’s nothing you can really do about it.

Maybe your Son wrote something wrong in the Chat or he said things which are not very kind in the voice chat. You shoul´d check this…

And, yeah. If the Admin don´t want you on his Server, you can´t do anything about it.

He don´t speek or write english then, play rust or minecraft is the same, if you don´t help, don´t write, I´am here for any help ok

[editline]20th May 2014[/editline]

Then he don´t write or speak english we´re brazilians

rust is not a game for seven year olds

good on that admin for banning him :slight_smile:

I only want to know

we are not server support

don’t let your 7 year old play a game for adults then he won’t get kicked problem solved

I was talking to my son and pay attenton of his words, lol. I´ll translate ptBR to enUS
“Dad, I saw a bad guy, he was strange, only head appers, I thought that was bad guy like mutante, then I shooting in he”.
Now I explained that this character type or player with tag ADM or ADMIN, can´t shottin anymore
I know “kung.fu” is a ADM from this server and he are in this fórum too
I want ask to he to remove BAN, I already explained to my son what he did

Then you think, that you is a owner of true? I can named a lot of games, cartoons and anime, that have a 7 pg, and are more violent, in most games are died or kill, even mario, then please if you don´t help, take care about your problems

I was talking to my son and pay attenton of his words, lol. I´ll translate ptBR to enUS
“Dad, I saw a bad guy, he was strange, only head appers, I thought that was bad guy like mutante, then I shooting in he”.
Now I explained that this character type or player with tag ADM or ADMIN, can´t shottin anymore
I know “kung.fu” is a ADM from this server and he are in this fórum too
I want ask to he to remove BAN, I already explained to my son what he did

Tks Kanlo, I found the problem now, I want to try a unBAN

No Problem.
By the way. Can I ask you what the problem was?

Greetz Kanlo

He shoot de ADM, and I think that was the problem, now I´am waiting “kung.fu” talk to me

Don’t waste your time, find another server.