Kick in door script

i was wondering if some one could make a script that when you went up to a door u hit e+left click or somthing (hit some button to do it if u make it u choos)and it does slow motian kicks the door and the door flys back off its hinges?

its seems epic…so dont be a hater and say this is gay

i got the idea wen i wached this vido

from 0:47 - 1:07 is the door kick thing

post a comment and tell me what u think and if you can make it plz do
ill highly thankfull

you could recode one of Kermite’s shotguns to the SMod foot, and take out the bullets. I’m not sure how to take out the bullets, and make it do damage, though.

I think what you need is this :

It has the kick, the flying doors and slow motion with cheats on or in single player. If you don’t like the sparta sound just comment it out. :slight_smile:

no because i hade that b4 and it sucked i want something that kicks doors in not kills ppl.like u have a gun out u hit a button leg comes out with slomo and boom door gos flyen away

SO NO 1 WANTS TO MAKE THIS EPIC SCRIPT?..wow

Alright, I’ll recode the freakin sparta swep, if you PROMISE to stop saying “omg lol ur all n00bs, and no 1 will make my epic script, cuz ur all gay!!!”

Well, it seems to be broken, Working on it now.

k

oh and i never sayed that

Try to use some proper grammar, people will think better of you and you will look much more intelligent, and less like an annoying 8 year old.

Who’s looking.

Me, Because I’m a grammer Nazi.

Uses smods kick and make doors props?

Are you talking about using a SlowMo effect in multiplayer? thats sort of impossible.
If you are talking about singleplayer, then yeah it is possible. Just very hard.

No, he just wants a foot that breaks doors down. I’m having trouble with the code, so, anyone else wanna try?

no i want somo wen sv_cheats 1 is on and wen u kick a door the door gets kicked in

Please use grammar kid. AND, that was done with his OWN scripts and mostly ragdolls and coded source animation, I <3 Kitty0706

no one asked you shut up

Your so kind to people who are giving you some simple advise. People WILL take you seriously if your not an ass and use any kind of grammar okay?

Well, I was going to give him a script that did what he wanted. But now… Nah.

i hate fag trollers such as u 3 ill use inproper “grammar” if i fuckng want josh muffens.irzilla u think u r the only coder out there? no. go suck on a dick and you hhcheese ill get pissed when i want and at what ever i want u.GO EAT A HAMBURGER AND CHOKE ON A COW DICK

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Greeman))

/\ Today’s youth…makes me hate my peers even more…/\

You can use inappropriate grammar all you want, but you’re gonna look like a little kid with a mental disorder, and no one will respect you, and listen to you when you say “MAYK MY SKRIPT, U LITTLE FAG-TARDS!!!”, because you look like an idiot. :smug: take THAT.

[editline]08:52PM[/editline]

CORRECTION: No one asked you, ** please be quite, you’re hurting my feelings**.

…I’m sorry…

[sp]PLEASE DON’T BAN ME![/sp]