kinder suprise "CHOCADOOBIE"

im recreateing the 80s kinder surprise comercial featureing chocadoobie in gmod. not that far. i made what im gonna guess is called “kinderland” in hammer already. all thats left is the mdl and the voice acting. this is all i got done. the mdl is the old one i made. not the final

Isnt this supposed to be in models/skin, and maps?

i would but im makeing a video and if no one likes the idea why go though the trouble of makeing it all. just trying to see what people think

Well we have a video section too mate.
But I like how the model is going, altho I know jack shit about that commercial.

Whyyyyy would you want to make this?

The commercial is already disturbing enough.

But I may as well say that the model for the… egg… thing… isn’t correct. His whole body was a big egg shape with arms and legs sticking out, not just his head. You also made his shoes fucking huge.

Also, for anyone actually wanting to see what this is from… prepare to be disturbed.

:suicide:

:suicide:x2

I think I just lost half of my English o.o

Chocadoobie? CHOCADOOBIE? CHOCADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIEE!!!

Just what is that Hump Dump saying…?

And goddamn if egg yolk isnt what comes out once he reaches the ground.

That commercial. They must have been :350:

What was that…?

not maps…

I hated that thing, its so fucking freaky!

This is worser.

@ the advert
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

[quote=“The Vman, post:5, topic:26676”]

Whyyyyy would you want to make this?

The commercial is already disturbing enough.

But I may as well say that the model for the… egg… thing… isn’t correct. His whole body was a big egg shape with arms and legs sticking out, not just his head. You also made his shoes fucking huge.

Also, for anyone actually wanting to see what this is from… prepare to be disturbed.

the egg isnt the final one. it was a test. lol read the thread a little closer you will see its not the final.

this is my rough translation. if u can call it that. i wrote down his babbel lol

kimda yibbo shaky
me un scrabbly
CHOCADOOBY
dobbly chocadooby
pop swabbo ho ho ho ho
TOY
yoddle yaben chocoscub wi muti fub wubble swi
OH GROBBLY
me screwble now
noco
weeeeeeeee