Kingdom Hearts HD Model requests

Has anyone tried ripping and porting the models and higher res textures from the remixed games included in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 for PS3? I’m aware that there are Kingdom Hearts model packs, but some of them are kind of outdated, or could use better texturing, and a lot of characters are still missing. It would be nice to use the higher res textures on the characters from the PS3 ports. I’d also love to see the use of body groups for the character models that use textured eye and mouth animations. Body groups would also come in handy for other features, like Sora’s Drive Forms, Mickey with his hood up or down, and so on. It would also be cool to see some areas be ported to Gmod. Some levels that could make interesting GMod maps could be Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Colosseum, Hollow Bastion, Halloween Town, Land Of Dragons, Beast’s Castle, Pride Lands, and Disney Castle.

I approve of this. I’ve seen the diffuculties of porting models on the ps3 though so I’m not sure if it’s possible or not. There’s also Dream drop distance for 3ds that has some characters that don’t have rips yet like Notre Dame.