Kingdom Hearts Requsting Ragdolls

With all or most of its materials and files already here Im surprised no one has even tried too create these as of yet. It bring great joy too all Kingdom heart Fans if some of these were created since Most or all of the other Topics which start off with them always end with the Person quiting or some excuse.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again:

If you want it so much, why not try doing it yourself?

If I wanted too do it myself, Why would I ask? Because it takes Skill and Creative people too do these things, and Im not one of them.

I hate seeing posts made where people like you say the same thing “do it yourself” where others Give the Resources and materials for whats needed too do and Which the Later Do start But End up Quiting it for No real Reason.

http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdom%20hearts/index.html

There’s so many models I want I can’t even begin to tell you.

I know the Feeling.

Many of those have been created. Search around on gmod.org, this site, or even google and you’ll find a bunch. I remember there was a big pack with a ton of them on some site a while ago…but the site was taken down unfortunately. It had all kinds of heartless models and a couple of the Organization XIII models, plus most of the FF characters. I’d try reuploading it for you but it’s not in a separate addon folder in my gmod folders anymore, so I’d have to separate them out.

I did my search around the Wonder Net and all I ever come across is dead threads of such topics I wish too see too be finished. Now days Riggers or w/e you wish too call them want a challenge so they request hard models but in the end they disappear and never had them released or like most they create them, but do not share.

Thanks for the Feed back but I still wish for someone to give this a shot and be a man of there word and Complete the task they take apon

If it’s not too much trouble, could you upload them? I would be very appreciative.

Ok for one thing, many of those models were completed. For another thing
here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8L1RKKG0

This isn’t all of the ones I have, but it’s all the ones I had patience to track down. It’s most of the heartless that I know were released, plus many other random ones such as Pete, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald plus a few random keyblades, a couple of Sora’s outfits and I think Riku (Rikku?) and Kairi. Oh and an Organization XIII character or two. The only ones missing that I know I have are Squall, Cid, Aeris and Tifa but they can be found on mariokart64n’s skydrive. I won’t link it, you’ll have to google search that…I remember that was his preference back in the day. I don’t know who created these, I think mariokart might have done some of them but not all. The only reason I’m uploading these is because I also couldn’t find anything on the internet with a link to them and I like the idea of making lost models available for the community again.

Thank you so very much!

Ah I just realized I forgot to include the heartless shadow, shroom, and helmet…I’ll throw those up later.

Do you Know if any of the Lion King models were released?

I think that one has Sora’s LK form in it. I’m pretty sure that’s it, at least as far as I know.

If only everyone was as Friendly and Sharing as You my friend. :smiley:

I have my own requests, too, you know.

what is thy Request?

Got a mega list right here: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1134080?highlight=

Oh sweet mother…yeah, Im happy with the current models…tho wth is with the Ice Titan Feet and No Ice Titan?

I’d love to see a Demyx ragdoll made. I don’t have any other requests besides Him.

Hm the main ice titan body might have been one I forgot to include…but I’m not even 100% sure I have it. I’ll look around in my folders for that and some of the other ones I know I didn’t include and upload it at some point.