Kleiner's Incredible Adventures: Episode One + YOU ARE ON FIRE TODAY!

Hey all, I’m a beginner Gmodder (in making videos at least), and would like some feedback as my videos tend to get underlooked just on their own. If you could rate or comment my stuff, that would be greatly appreciated. I figured I’d get more coverage here, so I registered.

Anyways…here’s two of my most recent videos.

The first one, Kleiner’s Incredible Adventures, is obviously a crazy random parody vid I made, and I intend to turn it into a series once I have more vids up. It features final fantasy characters & music, flying bikes and bananas…I’ll leave it up to you to figure the rest. :stuck_out_tongue:

The second is my take on the stupid “SCOUT IS DELICIOUS” style vids…this time featuring Ellis on fire. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any suggestions & feedback are welcome :wink:

It’s okay to say if they suck. I’d just like to know how I could improve, what I did wrong, what was okay, etc (save for obvious stuff like a hud showing, I’m going to look up that console command for my next videos).

I dont mean to be nasty, but its so bad its hilarious

this is pretty weird.

and I agree with PeanutBaron

Yes, that’s supposed to be the whole joke behind it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just… Just horrible.

I did not feel that it was a joke, I feel that this was not good.

again, all i can say is work your way round and be original. jot down some ideas and cross out ideas that you don’t want.

just think about what you really want to make with gmod.