L.A. Noire Models?

Is there any possible way anyone could rip or successfully recreate Models and ragdolls from the game LA Noire? I would really enjoy a Cole Phelps Ragdoll.

well it’s possible to rip it from xbox 360 so i support

Support so much

Xentax forums will probably get it eventually. They’re actually very close to getting Red Dead Redemption models, that shows initiative son.

I hope Leland Monroe gets ported. Think of the possibilities.

[editline]11th June 2011[/editline]

Fringe poses!

I think when I was playing it, I noticed others from Fringe, but I can’t remember. I know Brian Krause is in it from Charmed :smiley: and Greg Grunberg from Heroes. Would’ve been awesome if Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic were in it :slight_smile: or or Joshua Jackson and Anna Torv.

Tom Hanks would have been a good detective you meet.

One can dream.

My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. AND NOW I KNOW YOU KILLED HER!!!

Ahhh I was wondering where the fuck I’d seen Monroe before.

Ever since I saw the billboards, I was all “Hey, it’s Walter Bishop!” I never knew he was in it and I wasnt too sure it was him, then I got to the mission :slight_smile:

If things like this was easy to port… imagine having the full map for gmod. You could do a nuked version to look like Fallout :smiley: Would be funny to see a detective game set in Fallout.

Or have a map with zombies around it while playing as a Cole Phelps player model with only a Colt 1911 .45 Pistol and your Thompson/Chicago Typewriter.

You are a genius sir