L4D Map Porting Problem.

Hello everyone! I wanted to port the l4d_sv_lighthouse map from Left 4 Dead to Garry’s Mod. I have launched it on Garry’s Mod SDK settings but when I press the Run Map button it gives me an unknown compiling error.
When I have putted ALL of the ported Left 4 Dead models in Garry’s Mod folder so it could show all of the textures and models fof the l4d_sv_lighthouse map it runs fine but it still doesn’t compile. So I wish to ask what do I use or do to port the map, I have also deleted all of the OBSOLETE Entities from the map. Thanks for reading and do help me <:C

When I also load up the map’s vmf file for Garry’s Mod SDK it shows me this. For your information, 1 solid(s) were not loaded due to errors in the file. Would you like to re-save your map with the invalid solids removed?

This is the log it shows when I try to Compile the map for Garry’s Mod. ** Executing…
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: “D:\Steam\steamapps\e5lt\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\l4d_sv_lighthouse.bsp” “\l4d_sv_lighthouse.bsp”

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
“System can’t find file.”

What error do you get when you try to compile it?

And post the compile log. Always post the compile log when having problems.

** Executing…
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: “D:\Steam\steamapps\e5lt\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\l4d_sv_lighthouse.bsp” “\l4d_sv_lighthouse.bsp”

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
“System can’t find file.”

Is that the whole compile log? You need to post all of it

Why are you trying to copy the file? Is it trying to copy it to your hl2 maps folder?