Okay guys, here is a little project for everyone who wants to join in.
I always wanted to play L4D in a more open way, with a big map that you can explore. The final version
of this project should be playable in Scavenge, with a higher timelimit and only a few gascans hidden throughout the whole level.
What i want you to do:
- Make buildings that fit into a city / town style
- With AT LEAST an interior for one floor
2. Joschach - pics
8. ep9832 - pics
12. FloaterTWO - pics
13. VaSTinY - pics
15. CoLD_IcE - pics
17. [CWG]RustySpannerz - pics
18. I - finished
19. I - finished
- outer walls are 16 units thick
- inner walls are 8 units thick
- the walls of the first floor must be 144 units high, to seamlessly connect to the sidewalks [http://filesmelt.com/dl/lower.JPG]
- the floor of the first level must also be 16 units thick [also on the pic]
- use door and window frame models
- if you need names for your entities name them “yourname_entity” (e.g. “bloodyscar_light1”)
- do not place weapons or other items
- aim for a grungy, dark and scary mood
- you can decide about the amount of floors [it should be somewhere between 1 and 7]
- feel free to use triggers, sounds and other stuff to create interactivity
- optimize your buildings with areaportals
- DO NOT alter the lightmaps. Either let me do it or just set the INNER VISIBLE faces to 2.
My custom models:
My finished buildings (so far):
PS: Who fucked up my code?