Have you ever wanted to play the Half-Life 2 series with your friends online? Then Lambda is exactly what you are looking for.
Lambda aims to provide seamless multiplayer support for the Half-Life 2 campaign maps, as well as user-created campaigns.
220.127.116.11:27016 - NOTE: Might be undergoing for tests sometimes, but feel free to join.
- Level scenes reworked to be multiplayer friendly
- Full player and object transitioning between levels
- Enemy scaling based on skill level and player count
- Visual improvements
- Legacy Half-Life 2 aspects such as view bob, view lag, sprinting, AUX power counter, and more
- Dynamic crosshair – adapts to colors given by the pixels aiming at
- Underwater bullets
- Passenger seats
- Mapscripts for each campaign map for modifying logic and extra gameplay enhancements
- Ability to create your own story
- Some hidden easter eggs
- Shout outs based on player surroundings.
- Full support.
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
This is currently a work-in-progress, but will be documented soon. Here are the current specifications:
- Whatever Half-Life 2 uses already works
- For transition support, your map must have an info_landmark, trigger_transition, and trigger_changelevel. Check out the Valve Developer Wiki for more information
- Information about round setup and other basic rules
Bugs and the Code
You can find our GitHub repository at https://github.com/ZehMatt/lambda, please report all your issues there.