Leak through solid wall?

So I have a leak in my map that goes straight through a solid wall, and its not a brush, and I tried to remove it and place a new one. Nothing works, I have googled for about 30 minutes now but I cant find a fix. It is not a brush and there is nothing wrong with the spotlight as if I remove it, the leak will point towards anything else in the cave.

** Executing...
** Command: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Johan\Desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.vmf"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Oct 13 2015)
8 threads
materialPath: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\materials
Loading C:\Users\Johan\Desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.vmf
ConVarRef mat_reduceparticles doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Can't find surfaceprop antlionsand for material NATURE/BLENDSANDSAND008A, using default
Could not locate 'GameData' key in d:\steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike\gameinfo.txt
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_downtown_v4c_v666/nature/blendsandrock004a_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_downtown_v4c_v666/nature/blendmilground004_2_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_downtown_v4c_v666/nature/blendsandsand008a_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_downtown_v4c_v666/de_tides/blend_concrete_dirt_wvt_patch
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides...
Material glass/glasswindowbreak070b is depending on itself through materialvar $crackmaterial! Ignoring...
Material glass/glasswindowbreak070b is depending on itself through materialvar $crackmaterial! Ignoring...
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (1)
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (1)
**** leaked ****
Entity light_spot (528.00 -7448.00 -582.00) leaked!

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5455.5 1024.0 -789.0)
Leaf 0 contents: CONTENTS_SOLID 
Leaf 1 contents: 
viscontents (node 0 contents ^ node 1 contents): CONTENTS_SOLID 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5455.5 1024.0 -899.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5455.5 1024.0 -785.0)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5455.5 1024.0 -515.8)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5832.2 1024.0 -895.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6008.7 1024.0 -897.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6008.7 1024.0 -785.0)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5791.5 1024.0 -515.8)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

*** Suppressing further FindPortalSide errors.... ***
Processing areas...done (0)
Building Faces...done (0)
Chop Details...done (0)
Find Visible Detail Sides...
Merged 1146 detail faces...done (0)
Merging details...done (0)
FixTjuncs...
Too many t-junctions to fix up! (3751 prims, max 32768 :: 65547 indices, max 65536)

** Executing...
** Command: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Johan\Desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Oct 13 2015)
8 threads
reading c:\users\johan\desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.bsp
Error opening c:\users\johan\desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Johan\Desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Oct 13 2015)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
8 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[2 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\users\johan\desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.bsp
Error opening c:\users\johan\desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Users\Johan\Desktop\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.bsp" "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\maps\rp_downtown_v4c_v666.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

Try unload and load pointfile.

I have done that many times.

Is your map near the edge of hammers grid?

Nowhere close to it

You mentioned it’s not a brush. Did you make it into some sort of brush entity, like a func_detail or something?

No, thats what I meant.

This has happened to me and all I did was delete the brush and make it again.

Tried this but it wont work

Is the origin of any models outside of the map?

looking at the screenshot, is the brush a displacement by any chance?

i doubt the origin is outside. i dont think that spot lights have origins, since they are static.

The spot light is the closest entity to the leak, I was just wondering if there was a model that has it’s origin out in the void. Unlikely as you said as I would have thought that would be referenced in the log instead of the light_spot, but worth checking.

You could try turning off certain vis groups and see if that narrows down the issue.

Nah, they still have an orgin and can still leak. As evident as this one:

Entity light_spot (528.00 -7448.00 -582.00) leaked!

But you guys are missing quite a few very obvious fatal errors in vbsp that will cause a fail. The light spot is just one issue to go after. Your solution is to just find the light_spot, delete it see if that error goes away. Good, thats just one of your problems.

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6008.7 1024.0 -897.5)

This error can be an annoying one. Leaks cause it, removing brushes source doesn’t like fix it sometimes. So maybe the light_spot is causing it (Its on a different end of the map, so i dunno shot in a dark if it does. You need to fix that light anyways so cant hurt!)
On the other hand, you do have some funky brushes in what i can tell in those screenshots, probably more of those weird vbsp vibes going around.

Too many t-junctions to fix up! (3751 prims, max 32768 :: 65547 indices, max 65536)

Ah damn it! since vbsp just flat out gave up, no limits are posted on what you achieved. But you may have just have a buggered map.

You can however just simplify your terrain better to work with the source engine. I’d go with this decision since it’ll help you grow into the source pains.

[editline]oh evan[/editline]

You’ll see a different error, so to answer your question its no.

das is true, they can leak but they dont have the blue ball like func_doors for example would have

Thats not a “origin” in the terms you’re speaking of. That blue ball is a hinge in aspect.
Not all entities move, not all have the “blue ball”. Look for the red box when you select it. You’ll see it even with the FGD loaded in wireframe ONLY. And I can absolutely 100%, with 7.50 in pesos on the line, that is the LEAK. Might solve the 2nd issue, but wont solve the 3rd lol.

As being in IT for over a decade on different fronts and many roles. ALWAYS read the log. It will tell you why it doesnt work at all.
This log gives out 3 errors, so there you go. Fix them 3 and you’re good to go. And if you cant, or its too frustrating. As heartbreaking as it is, rebuild.

tru