Left 4 Dead 1/2

Hi there, uh, I’m sorta a newbie at modding gmod, I know the basics of skinning, I have both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and I do have GCFscape. (Though it has a habit of not extracting for me -_-…) And am looking for an easy way to get the Left 4 Dead 1 Survivor ragdolls and the Left 4 Dead 2 Survivor, Special Infected, and Uncommon Common Infected ragdolls.

While yes there are some on garrysmod.org but there is no Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors or the Left 4 Dead 2 version of the Infected. And yes there is ones for the Left 4 Dead Survivors (But most of them I have tried and are buggy and the one that isn’t has a crap load of stuff on it that I don’t wanna go search through my folder and delete, and the SI in it are outdated.)

So, if somebody would mind giving me a tutorial on how to get the Left 4 Dead Survivors, the Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors, Special Infected, and Uncommon Common Infected ragdolls. I will give you my glorious thanks and praise of the highest caliber.

Thank you in advance.

(Also, I would have just chosen no icon ((If I can just choose no icon)) but the forums said I had to use one so I just used the “(!) HELP” icon.)

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=642683

Here you go

Works for both games. You don’t need to use the VPK extractor in that tut, though, GCFscape works fine.

Or you could just use Gm_Mount2. You can automatically get all the models with just 1 click (each). But maps crash you.