Left 4 Dead ragdoll lag

Every time i spawn a zombie from this pack http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=81440 or http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=56957 Can you try these packs and try to fix them and tell me how? Just so you know my computer is VERY fast so i know its not my card.

What are your specifications if your PC is that fast?

I am having the same problems and my specs are:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.80 GHz Processor
NVidia GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB Video Card
4 GB DDR3 Ram

I have absolutely no lag with anything. Even with the barrel tests that people do.
So I know there has to be a problem.

Im getting the same.

dunno why

i believe it’s a problem with the .phys files as i changed them and they ran as smooth as ever.

Yeah but how did you change them?

take another ragdoll’s .phys model and rename it to the same name as the infected.

doesnt help.

it lags less but still is annoying

ah fuck it i try again

then don’t fucking use my method then

Doubt you reading this reply but can you please be more specific? Like where do i find the phys stuff?

[editline]10:04PM[/editline]

Please be more specific? Like where do i find this phys. stuff?

It happens because Garry’s Mod and Left 4 Dead run on different versions of the Source engine.

So it will stay like that? Must a have l4d?

Yes it will stay like that. Having Left 4 Dead won’t help because Garry hasn’t ported Gmod to the Left 4 Dead engine, and because it’s only intended for 8 players, I doubt he will.
EDIT: Only the common infected lag. The special infected should work fine.

Well, the thing is is that I know some people who don’t have lag with them. I tried the phys thing but every time I try to spawn a common ragdoll it crashes now.

Wow, really? That’s epic fail. I really wish I hadn’t spent the money now…

Valve’s current flagship game series? Nah, supporting that would be a waste of time…

It is.

ragdolls always lagg.

no they dont…

bahaha

Same thing happens to me too, Only the “Male Surgeon’s” dont lag… idk why