Legit PVP

So, been playing for 30hr. Pretty nice game, i’m really into it, but there is something i really didn’t like…
Ya know, when you find someone and start a gunfight, running is almost always a escape, when the dude start running its almost impossible to aim him…
What i’m saying is: the running ani is not legit, is kindy buggy…

Cool story bro.
learn to aim, seriously, you’re like the 4th to ask this today, soz for being a lil rude, but the major probleme in pvp is guys spaming medic pack without cooldown or time (animation), now, imagine pvp, with “baricade” , you plant your barricade in a middle of fight, and start shooting, would be very cool (some guys start to this), i think if we wait a lil month we will see some “imaginative way” to fight.

Soz for bad english, as you can see on bottom, i’m french.

so what you mean?That you cant shoot while running?
After a lil bit of training you are able to kill someone BEFORE he runs :wink:

Well, i see the community here sucks, you guys are talking to someone who actually plays CS for a LONG time (minor championship)…
So stop being rude, its a fact, don’t cry fanboys…

Ok now wait a moment.I ask you a serious question.I give a fuck of your ,championship,.
And btw,YOU sir are the one who opened the Thread

So? You talk, talk, talk and don’t say nothing.

so what’s wrong with that? you don’t have machine gun with 200 bullets so you can spray on moving target and maybe hit it with few bullets…

you are shooting with assault rifle, in game where gun play is actually quite hard, and managing that recoil is hard on standing target, ofc it is so much harder on moving target…
and if they zigzaging that’s x time more likely you will miss your shots… and that’s quite normal and expected and in fact like it should be…

that stands for little bigger range…
if you cannot finish running guy in like 20m range than problem is elsewhere :slight_smile:

you don’t follow “running path” of target, you try to predict his movement and you shoot at place where you think he will turn or zigzag…

as for running is kinda buggy… yeah it is… not running itself, but laggines on servers, fps drops, too many ppl, so much different connections and pings, it’s expected really to be buggy when guy speed up :slight_smile:

Nice to see there is only fanboys here who don’t want to improve the game.
Cya.

Good riddance. You didnt take one single step to read what people posted.

well maybe the issue isnt running but weapon spread. depends on the gun ur using/distance. they r testing weapon sway.

The issue is that you are a terrible shot.
Someone is running away from you, and you are supposedly apart of ~cs scrim leagues~ so why no take a shot, and put him into a hole?

Jeez man people bleed out . With no medkit 3 bullets is fatal , just keep chasing

I see a lot of Minecraft players here, can’t even say anything, just laughing at you…
Keep thinking that the PVP is okay :wink:
Btw, it already has hacks… very nice huh?