"Lenny that Street isn't clear yet" "Looks Pretty Clear to me, not a Single Godamn Kraut in Sig-"

Comparison: http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/137733

I think i am improving in Photoshop, any criticism is welcome. The guy getting shot was kind of meant to be like mid way after the shot, so that is why their is not a big explosion of blood. But honestly that was just an excuse because i have no idea how to do that kind of entry wound blood splatter kind of thing, and even if i did it would look stupid as the helmet is already off the soldiers head. So i just tried to have some blood falling from the initial hit.

I like the contrast, sharpness (allthough a little overdone in places) and colors of the image, the posing is reasonable i guess and I like the angle because it lents a more dynamic feel to the scene but i wouldve liked to see at least a glimpse of the attacker to make it a little less generic.
From an editing standpoint, youre pretty much on the right track, with some shadows being where theyre supposed to be and the bulletholes looking pretty decent (even though the blood drops look off, being either too big or too inconsistent, I dont really know). Another thing is that you have to keep everything in line with the originals lighting directions. The main scenic shadow here is the one of the wall to the right, which indicates that the light is coming from slightly right behind the camera. Keeping this in mind, some shadows like the one cast by the big chunk of the broken sign are correct, while the shadow of the cannon shell on the far left isn’t. When looking at the original, i belief that the shitty and non-dynamic source drop-shadows lead you to the conclusion that painting them over with darker shadows would be the way to go, but since these shadows are not affected by the global lighting, they are basically useless for anticipating a realistic lighting situation. A great tutorial on how to make a scene lighting work from the get-go can be found HERE. Also, make sure you’re not adding shadows on blown-out, near white surfaces like skin (see the hand on the far left) because the shadow technique you’re using (I presume its the 40% grey on a layer with a multiply blendmode or the dodge and burn methode) just tones down the white, which no real shadow would do. To maximise the shadow and light edits you’re capable of doing with a pose, use this tutorial on studio lighting HERE. So In conclusion, most shadows should fall to the left, either against the wall or on the floor behind the objects, and the shadow on the main guy is a little too dark to come out of thin air ( I do that too, but you need to be at least able to see where it might be coming from for it to fit in the scene better). I hope my ramblings make any kind of coherent sense, but here you go.

Thanks for the helpful reply, i will check out those tutorials. I know the shadows may not have been completely correct, but i just wanted to add them for effect. Can’t really explain, but i will try and do it more realistically next time. Also i did that lighting tutorial with all the console commands and it messed up my lamps to where they would not emit any light at all no matter what.