Lethal Collisions Cause Game to Crash

I’ve had this problem for a while now, always searching the Internet for a possible fix, but never found one. The problem is that when I (Or someone else) get hit in either single or multiplayer with any prop, and the collision would otherwise kill me, Garry’s Mod would stall for a second then crash.

I’ve been trying to cope with it for a while now, but it’s getting out of hand.

Oddly enough, the same effect happens with a clean install of Garry’s Mod too. And yes, I have already tried changing the dxlevel, no change.

Specs:
OS - Windows 7 (64bit)
Processor - Intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Motherboard - ASUS P5Q PRO
Graphics Card - GeForce 9800 GTX+
Hard Drive - 2 x WD 7200RPM 1TB (2TB)
RAM - 4 x 2GB OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 (8GB)

Here is a quick video to bump this thread.

Have you successfully launched Half Life 2?

Is your audio driver up to date? (maybe check your video driver too)

Try verifying the integrity of the game cache for your source games.

HL2 (and other episodes) run fine,
All drivers are up to date,
Integrity of game caches were all checked successfully and GMod still crashes on lethal impacts.

I should have added before, some lighter collisions on my player can injure me and take down my health without causing the game to crash. It’s just the lethal ones that crash GMod.

Bump

Upload the crashdumb.

I assume you mean upload it to http://dumps.garrysmod.com/.

I get in return “Dump Not Found”. I tried it again with another computer, without Steam, and also got the same result.

Should I upload my latest dump files here for some else to take a byte at?

Ok then, I uploaded the latest dump files here.
Eat up.

URL removed[URL=“http://pdstmpfileupld.dyndns.tv/”]

I really don’t like bumping threads.

But your so damn good at it

I have started to notice that there are actually some instances where a fast moving object is able to kill me without crashing the game. This is considerably rare though.

Also, the game will not crash if I get hit by a prop while god mode (not something I like to use very often) is enabled.

Screw it, I’ll just deal with it until the next core engine update. Hopefully by then it will work.

Now where is the nearest cryogenic freezing lab?..