:) Let's Build (: NEW SERVER

Hello,

I wish to advertise my new server but under an old name ( i have permission BTW).

We are already an established community on minecraft but have now moved to gmod as well.

Our website is at http://letsbuild.x10.mx

Steam community page is at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/letsbuildminecraft

The minecraft server is a 25 slot, IP = 109.70.149.197:26265
That is enough about the minecraft server.

Gmod!!

New server with 12 slots, its a build server at the minute but we were thinking about making it a Build then Kill server E.G. PVP but with building then fighting (your views on this please)

IP is 109.70.149.193:27015

We have wire and loads of the “basic add-ons”

We are also looking for some donations, we have a donate rank on minecraft and 3 VIP ranks on the Gmod server.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT
(“Sylerr posted:
What does the VIP rank give you?”)

Well we have 3 levels of VIP depending on what you donate,

Bronze:Reserved slot, Donate tag
Silver: Highly respected, increased chance of becoming admin in the future.
Gold: -CHANGE RE DOING-

They all inherit privileges from the lower VIP, so if you have silver you get all of bronze plus the silver benefits, If you get gold you have all of the silver and bronze privileges.

Also if anyone feels that i could offer more or think its to much please post suggestions.

(“mr.sander posted:
Commands, can spawn stuff that others cant, weapons, color of your name changes and a [donator] tag next to your name”)

That’s more for the minecraft server, but the colour, weapons and some commands are true for Gmod Server.

Garry’s Mod Server.

http://module.game-monitor.com/109.70.149.193:27015/image/default/t:1F1/b:02F/l:D1AAFF/cstrike2-04.png

Minecraft

http://109.70.149.197:26267/status.png

What does the VIP rank give you?

Commands, can spawn stuff that others cant, weapons, color of your name changes and a [donator] tag next to your name

Well we have 3 levels of VIP depending on what you donate,

Bronze:Reserved slot, Donate tag
Silver: Highly respected, increased chance of becoming admin in the future.
Gold: -CHANGING-

They all inherit privileges from the lower VIP, so if you have silver you get all of bronze plus the silver benefits, If you get gold you have all of the silver and bronze privileges.

Also if anyone feels that i could offer more or think its to much please post suggestions.

[editline]14th June 2011[/editline]

That’s more for the minecraft server, but the colour, weapons and some commands are true for Gmod Server.

Sorry but paying for admin is a VERY VERY bad idea, i thought it was a good sever until i heard that.

Best server(s) ever :v:

Well thank you for the Tip, but its a week admin should i change it? suggest please.

EDIT-
For all other people with criticisms please explain them and see if i can fix them, not just rate me dumb and say its a crap server.

Thanks but who are you?

Jockedevian is being sarcastic I think, well I would suggest that donation won’t have admin at all no kick/ban maybe something so they can directly contact a real admin. Also no tool restrictions for non-donators, if people want to give you money it’s because they like the server not because they want admin or something.

Thank you, i agree, ill be changing it all at once, maybe if you get a chance you will join?

Not again.

.Open console
] connect 109.70.149.193:27015
Connecting to 109.70.149.193:27015...
Server is full.

o.0 ill try later tonight.

Hi, Who are you and what dose that mean.

Oh it’s :slight_smile: Let’s Build (: again :v:

Yes but under new management so we are starting afresh, So please post suggestions :slight_smile:

Here’s one:
Stop :slight_smile: using (: these :slight_smile: (: smiles in your (: server titles

:slight_smile:

Never :stuck_out_tongue: Our server has always had those in its name and that will never change.

OMFG not this server again.

And who are you? And why judge by its name?

I went on this server a while back, the owner was a retard.

How long ago?, i am the new owner and the server is only 2 weeks old.