Light Enviroment Problem

Im having a problem with my light enviroment that has never happened to me before. Whenever I load my map all of the buildings where i used stardard lighting are lit up but the outside is still dark. Could someone please take a look at my compile log and tell me whats wrong.

One error in there which jumps out when running through log checker.

material not found!: medieval/cobblestone001

Description:
The error is self-explanatory. Somewhere in your map you have referenced a texture that doesn’t exist. Perhaps you used a texture from another modification or game you haven’t correctly set your current game up for?

Solution:
Make sure you have your mod paths set up correctly and that you are including all mod contents you need.

[editline]21st March 2011[/editline]

Other than that from what I can see it looks fine, but then again it is almost 11pm…

Ok I changed the texture and everything is working fine, thanks much sphinx, sometimes its hard to point out your own stupid mistakes. :slight_smile:

No worries dude, add me on steam if you want so I can answer some more question: Bounty1230

Ok new problem i dug into the map a little, I removed a section of the floor and made a little room under there, it is all inside the skybox and the map loads fine except for it being dark again.

New Compile Log.

[editline]21st March 2011[/editline]

Okay am now off to bed, I can see Firegod is here so he’ll answer your question instead of me, if he doesn’t I’ll answer it in the morning.

Hmm I don’t see anything wrong in the compile log. Have you tried throwing everything into a new .vmf?

Yea its still not working, sorry if im a bother for being a noob.

EDIT: Ok i resaved about 5 times without changing a thing and for some reason it started to work again, thanks all for your help.

Ok well it seems when i created another room underground for some reason the lighting stopped working again. Heres my new compile log.