Like Spacebuild but...

So I’ve been out of the loop for a while and need to be brought up to speed :slight_smile:

Is there a gamemode (or sub-mod of spacebuild) that is like spacebuild except weapons (I guess this is more regarding SBEP) require resources, some of which can only be found on non-starter planets?

Was that clear? Basicaly spacebuild but with more forced rp and resource management…

Thanks for any help provided
-Munchkin9

Nope, The world of spacebuild has never got any further then to be a gamemode about living and surviving in space. Atleast in public form.

TL;DR

No there just spacebuild and ones like it.

“TL;DR”?

What other ones are there?

There is. Pew Pew requires resources if you’ve got the setting enabled. (PewPew is the new gcombat) and there is a mining mod out on some servers that lets you mine resources from randomly spawned asteroids (Resources that you can only get from the asteroid.)

But you still need Spacebuild or Enviroments

Thanks much, I don’t mind having spacebuild, just as long as there is something to get resources. I will look into what was mentioned :slight_smile:

Hmm. I’ve run into a bit of an issue. Asteroid Mining addon doesn’t seem to work for me. And I’m getting it from the Spacebuild 2 svn of snakesvx’s website, so I’m sort of surprised. The asteroids spawn but the mining swep is nothing, has no name, description and nothing happens when it is used…
Am I missing something?

And the trouble with PewPew frankly is that it only takes energy which is very easy to provide, but it’s better than nothing I guess.

On a related note I found that the damage system that comes with the svn of spacebuild 2 has ammunition factories that require ‘titanium’ which sounds great… except I have no idea where I am supposed to get titanium. Any pointers there would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your help, again :slight_smile: