Lil help with custom jobs

So… I got my custom jobs working and stuff, but the thing that is weird are that when your a user and you join the server. You can’t see the job that is for donator, but if you become a donator than you can see the job in the F4 menu. I want it so that all ranks can see the job so when the custom message comes up then they can see what jobs are donator and can donate to get those jobs. Without the users seeing them then they don’t know if there are any donator jobs and they won’t donate. So… Is there a way to fix this?

put this in the TEAM_VIPJOB {} where the CustomCheck is supposed to be
tag under the last line that you have

customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or
    table.HasValue({"donator"}, ply:GetNWString("usergroup"))
end,
CustomCheckFailMsg = "You are not a Donator",

You should really just create a local file table of all groups that can use those jobs instead of using table.HasValue. Also, why would you even look in a table for one user group? That’s wildly inefficient.

I have that but a lil different and I use ulx

TEAM_SWAT = DarkRP.createJob("Swat", {
	color = Color(70, 130, 180),
	model = {"models/player/police.mdl", "models/player/police_fem.mdl"},
	description = [[You have been a Swat Recruit for years and finally you became one of the big boys! Swat can only help Swat on raids and protec]],
	weapons = {"fas2_m4a1", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"},
	command = "Swat",
	max = 2,
	salary = GAMEMODE.Config.normalsalary * 1.45,
	admin = 0,
	vote = true,
	hasLicense = false,
	customCheck = function(ply) return table.HasValue({"donator", "Moderator", "admin", "superadmin", "Owner"}, ply:GetUserGroup("usergroup")) end,
    CustomCheckFailMsg = "Sorry, this class is donator only! Go to the website to become a donator" ,
	ammo = {
		["pistol"] = 60,
	 }
})

1. Use

tags.
2. Read my last post about efficiency.
3. "I use ulx" means nothing; ply:GetNWString() is a core GMod function.
4. You need to also return CLIENT like he did for users to see the jobs.

ULX
If you wish to use ULX instead of FAdmin, replace:
ply:GetNWString("usergroup") == "donator"
With:
ply:GetUserGroup() == "donator"

That is what it says in the wiki so I have to use that instead of ply:GETNWString()

That’s just wrong. If you look through the ULX code, GetUserGroup literally just calls GetNWString. It’s stupid.