Limit Maximum 8-10 light sources with shadow

Will this restriction be removed at the release or after the release of the game? @garry

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

Trolling me((( plz

1 Like

Garry talked about it yesterday in the developer chat, he said that it was one of the first limitation they wanted to remove but couldn’t until now because they simply didn’t know enough about the engine yet, but now found a wonky way to implement it and they’ll roll out the change in the coming days to see how stable it is in the current build of S&box.

Currently they say it looks promising but you know how it is with super early stuff, once they make it public problems will start to appear, so let’s be hopeful that doesn’t happen!

2 Likes

Maybe they want to switch to forward+?

Hmm… I didn’t find the word garry in the development chat, what he said about it, can you screenshot? Please

2 Likes

Fake

1 Like

Real

1 Like

Stop misleading people. Garry didn’t say anything like that, and this commit doesn’t exist

Sorry, it was not my intention to mislead people, only one person; I hope I didn’t cause any trouble for anyone else.

2 Likes

Returning to the original topic, I don’t even know why they don’t allow to increase this limit via a convar or in the graphics settings.