Linux Server Fast DL issue

Hey Guys,

my problem is on my Linux server that i download files that are anymore exists, they have exists but i removed them in the fastDL.
I use ULX to add the to fastDL.
I tried anything , reinstalled the whole gmod folder etc but every time i connect to the server it downloads .bz2 files which doesn’t exixst anymore
and get this by console:



Uncaught ReferenceError: DownloadingFile is not defined - (null):0


i hope rly you guys can help me

sry for bad english

ok guys update, i deleted the gmod user, make a new one , reinstall the wholeserver, no addons , change the config to not fastDL but!!! IT MAKES IT ANYWAS WHAT THE FUCK!?



hostname "Test!"
rcon_password ""
sv_password ""
sv_region 255
sv_lan 0
sv_logbans 0
sv_logecho 0
sv_logfile 1
sv_log_onefile 0
sv_noclipspeed 5
sv_noclipaccelerate 5

sbox_allownpcs 1
sbox_godmode 0
sbox_plpldamage 0
sbox_playergod 0
sbox_noclip 1

sbox_maxprops 150
sbox_maxragdolls 5
sbox_maxnpcs 10
sbox_maxballoons 10
sbox_maxeffects 50
sbox_maxdynamite 10
sbox_maxlamps 20
sbox_maxthrusters 30
sbox_maxwheels 20
sbox_maxhoverballs 20
sbox_maxvehicles 6
sbox_maxbuttons 20
sbox_maxsents 20
sbox_maxemitters 5
sbox_maxspawners 3
sbox_maxturrets 2

net_maxfilesize 30

//sv_minrate 0
//sv_maxrate 20000
//decalfrequency 10
//sv_maxupdaterate 66
//sv_minupdaterate 10

// execute ban files
exec banned_ip.cfg
exec banned_user.cfg 

// Fast Download
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1
//sv_downloadurl "http://62.75.165.188/gmod-fastdl/"

//ACF
lua_run local tbl = physenv.GetPerformanceSettings() tbl.MaxAngularVelocity = 30000 physenv.SetPerformanceSettings(tbl)
lua_run local tbl = physenv.GetPerformanceSettings() tbl.MaxVelocity = 20000 physenv.SetPerformanceSettings(tbl)