LiquidRP - Mayjor Error Please Help!

I have a problem with my server. When I press f4 I get Yellow Script Errors and I’d be very greatful if anyone could help me with this.

[ERROR] gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:835: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. Update - gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:835
    3. unknown - gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:868

Please help?

Post your code?

Post my code for what?

The code that the error is about?

It is above ^, it’s when I press F4 the menu just bugs and this is what error it is saying in the console

[ERROR] gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:835: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
   2. Update - gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:835
    3. unknown - gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:868

[ERROR] gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:810: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
   2. unknown - gamemodes/liquidrp/gamemode/showteamtabs.lua:810

That’s the error, not your code. The code that is causing the error is showteamtabs.lua.

So do i paste the lines in showteamtabs.lua?

In

tags.

for k,v in pairs(LocalPlayer().Inventory) do  

Line 835

Inv.BackGround:Update()            

Line 868

We’re going to need more information than just a single line of code.

Player.Inventory is nil or not of the right type. That’s all that can be told from the provided information.

I don’t understand the problem. I downloaded this gamemode (LiquidRP) from this fourms, it does work fully 100% on single and even my server I run on my pc but as soon as i put it into my dedicated server from FileZilla it just gives me errors :L

Do an IsValid check on the inventory before going through the loop.