It’s that huge lizard we all know and love (I think.) First time rigging a non t-posed model from scratch. (Used 3D Ripper DX and Dolphin emulator.)
Fixed up her eyes (smooth sphere) and gave her a higher-res iris. (The original one was like 32x32.)
- Finger posing
- Eye posing
- Four sizes (1x regular, 2x big, 5x bigger, 9x giant)
- Jaw posing via physgun (to accommodate the sizes)
- 2 skins (regular and one with a darker, bluish tintish skin)
Things to note:
- Shoulders are glitchy. They pop out of places and stuff. Then again, you have flexibility. The shoulders are a bit hard to grab to allow better movement (less collision.) They may also pop up and down. Probably due to the high flexibility. I still need to work on physmodels.
- They may seem smaller than their original sizes. However I compared them to a person in the Wii game and they are the right scale. It’s likely that the people, cars, or buildings lack the right proportions compared to Source.
Also on Toybox.