Loading Screen Monetization

Hey guys, it’s me again. I was wondering about the possibilities of monetizing the loading screen for my server. I know that it can’t be interacted with, so no adfly or things of the like that I can think of. Is there a way. With the way my server is, people most likely will not donate, which is fine, but I would like to make a little bit here and there to help out with server costs.
If anyone knows how to or has done this, please help me out if you can. Also, I don;t want the page to look all trashy. It needs to remain somewhat professional.

The profit would be nothing if you put an ad on it (something like Google adsense).

Noone would be able to click on it thus making it worthless.
Also the time it’s visible will too short to be monetizable.

Those are two things that I did into take into consideration. I was really hoping there would be a way, and I will continue looking because I’m stubborn, but what you said does make sense.
Thank You Very Much :slight_smile:

I miss the days when servers where created for fun rather then making money…

Sorry, I was banned for an accidental wrong section.
You see, like I said, I was only interested in possibly helping the server out with any money made. I don’t have a job and I want to offer the best server I can. I didn’t make the server to make money, and if I did, I sure as hell would not have chosen a sandbox server.
So please, before subliminally reminiscing on my posts, take the time to assume not everyone is a greedy 10 year old with mommy and daddy’s credit card.