Loading Screen URL Template (Free for use if you want it)

Moved to here: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1502404&p=49571452#post49571452

Hello i have download it ^^ so first thanks for that and in second can i use the same video ? it’s make the time pass more easier

My apologies for the extremely late reply. Yes, of course you can. Use whatever you like.

[editline]19th January 2016[/editline]

I have updated this (per request) if anyone wants it. My steam name is frag51richardo - drop me some lines if you need some help. :slight_smile:

Whoops - if you downloaded the file, you may have received the following error:

Warning: include(simple_html_dom.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /path/path/index.php on line 275

Warning: include(simple_html_dom.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /path/path/index.php on line 275

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'simple_html_dom.php' for inclusion in /path/path/index.php on line 275

Fatal error: Call to undefined function file_get_html() in /path/path/index.php on line 277

I forgot to include simple_html_dom which is what I use to fetch and parse data from Steam’s workshop in order to display addon information. I have updated the download to include this file.