Lobo Player Model

Hey, I’ve been searching around for some time and can’t seem to find much in terms of Player Models from Injustice. Just wondering if anyone has done Lobo or if there are any WIP’s or maybe I missed something? I’m sure there are a few people out there that would love to play as Lobo.

We haven’t even gotten a Lobo period. I think asking for a player model at this point is out of the question.

It’s never really out of the question, especially since a lot of TV and comic-based companies that make game spinoffs usually go for unreal which is extremely easy to pull from. It’s just a matter of finding someone else that wants the model as well and is willing to rig it.

Lobo is available from Injustice in psk format with all bone weights.

And you never know if you ask. I used to feel guilty asking for things, but hey, if you don’t want to it’s not like I’m forcing it down anyone’s throat. I ask because I’m sure there are a few people that would enjoy it. It’d be cool if someone could impliment some of his taunts in there too, he has quite a few out there.

Animations can’t be extracted from Injustice. Only the iOS version, which uses a different skeleton than the console

I’m not sure if you misunderstood or not, but I’m agreeing with you – someone may end up porting the model.

On the animations, it depends on what you’re going for. If it’s a ragdoll or SFM model you want, importing the animations is possible. If you want the taunts on an animated playermodel, it’s not “impossible” but I’m not sure it’s going to happen easily. I was working on experimenting with transferring an animation from one biped to another. It’s definitely possible, but I’m trying to find an instant, automated method. It worked, but the biped I tried had a different orientation than the Source one, so the animations were flipped in all kinds of weird ways, but I’ll try some different bipeds and such later on.

That one I have no idea on. The game uses Unreal which is usually extremely easy to pull from – including animations. Then again I don’t have the game myself, nor the hard drive space from it, so I can’t argue there.

Injustice uses a different type of animation system that uModel doesn’t support. You gotta use the -noanim tags to pull the model

I was talking about the audio files, not the taunt animations. Impliment some audio clips of Lobo saying “I’ll kill ya, Bastich!” and such.

I was acknowledging your agreement, not under the assumption that you were disagreeing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, since I wanna use Lobo in Source Filmmaker, I’ve begun porting his Injustice model

I’ll rename the bones to the Valve Skeleton ones but I have no idea if that’ll work in Gmod or anything like that, so I’ll upload the source files (SMD, QC, etc) so someone else can do the necessary steps (phymodel, etc) to make him Gmod compatible.

You don’t need to worry about renaming the bones. If it’s meant to be a ragdoll, you can use what you have. If it’s meant to be a playermodel, renaming the bones won’t really turn out so well so you’ll want to just rig it to the new skeleton.