Login Probs

Someone on the server keeps logging in as me. i have had no problems until just now. I would reset the password but the email provider doesnt exist anymore. Please help!
Username: Sheldon

[editline]17th July 2013[/editline]

Imgur

The email provider shut down overnight? LOL

Edit: Whats next… “I AM GARRY BUT I FORGOT MY INFO TO THE GAME NE1 HAVE AN EXTRA KEY I GAVE OUT?”

No smart one. its been down for a while.

Stop being a fucking troll. i need serious help from an admin.

Now thanks to you. I probably wont get any fucking replies because of your bad attitude.

Are you sure you didn’t buy the account. 3 Times this week I hear Sheldon in chat typing their new and they bought a new rust account and seeing you log-in and out all over the place.

Thats the spirit! It is all my dampening aura that is destroying your beautiful masterpeice thread.

I didnt buy it. its my account. I saw on reddit just now. Someone has the password and just sold it on reddit to 2 people.

Oh plus the logging in and out is me trying to take control.

So, why the hell did you use an old email address with a nonexistent provider? I’m going to be honest, you’re pretty much fucked.

I can tell because hes a persistant little bugger. I checked the Ip and there’s like 4 different ones all trying to log in at once.

How do those people get the password in the first place?

They all got sold the same account. What a twist!

Sucks2bescammed

I didnt buy the account. i had a malware infection recently and the fucker stole all my info. Only thing was i had my steam stuff encrypted so it wouldnt be stolen. Now i found out what he stole.

No offense but how far are you willing to go for this Rust Account? Your basically saying that your email provider shut-down, people accessing your account, and now your saying you had a malware infection or virus that stole all your info and by some dumb reason they where interested in your Rust Account? I mean really every single person on sheldon in the past 3 days says they bought the account. I just think your one of those people that bought it and feel scammed.

Don’t bother. He’s even got a post on reddit calling the scammers out on this.

How far would YOU go for your mothers credit card bill?!

i hear bullshit