Looking For a Developer

Hello all. My names Leaf, at your service.

I am the Owner of a community called, Tomorrow’s coming Roleplay. We specialize in Roleplaying in futureistic games. Recently, we’ve wanted to bring our RP to our own little server here in the GMOD community, with the idea in mind of CW: 2577 MRP

That being said, we need some help.

As capable as myself and my staff team are, none of us have an experienced background with coding or developing a gamemode. It’s also come to our attention that we can-not buy a CW files and edit it for the CW folks fixed that. So. With all this knowledge, I’ve come to the relization that we need a coder/developer, and soon.

What we need:
A developer who’s experienced in coding.
Preferably a person who has experience making gamemodes.
Someone who can get the job done well, effectively, and in a short amount of time.
Someone with a low pay expectancy. (I am willing to pay you for your work. However, I am planning to run a server, keep that in mind please.)

Please help us out, those that provide legit support to our community will be given the tag Developer and donation package benefits.
Thanks
~Leaf

(User was banned for this post ("Didn't read the sticky" - Grea$eMonkey))

Sounds like you want a coder to work for you for under a quarter of what minimum wage is.

Contact me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheColorzRedz/

Not at all. I just don’t have the funds to pay a coder let’s say… 200$. But if a coder comes forth paid he/she will be.

Is that a one time payment for everything that you want?

Yes, that is what I intend to do.

To all prospective employees:

We here at Budget Incorporated require skill and experience. You must do your job quickly, and with quality. You will be paid roughly 1$/hour; after all, I’m running a business, here.

[editline]29th October 2013[/editline]

also good job ignoring the sticky

Damn, I wish I could get a developer with a click of a finger… It’s just the trust issue… You would need to build a bond to be honest. And you’re not going to get away with getting a coder doing everything for you as long as the community lives after you pay him a $200 bill if you don’t have a kind of bond or friendship.

1$ per hour? The developers aren’t animals…
If you want an experience coder, working fast, with a low pay expectancy you won’t see nothing…

You should be paying at least $5-10 an hour I you’re going to do it that way.

Any coders who will produce even half-quality results will not work for free, with the exception of community releases. The most you can hope to get a coder-wannabe who drops out of the whole thing after a week.

Just post on http://coderhire.com and see what you can find.

Codehire is okay… The only problem is is that sometimes its better to have a coder working for you completely if you get my jist…

http://puu.sh/548Lq.png

?

Coder-hire also used to be good for scripts - but alot of servers over-saturate themself with the same script that every other server bought and it’s kind of lost value.

This thread was created for people to post if they are willing to help create a gamemode for my community. Not post about pay grade and shit.

Any coders willing to code can discuss payment with me before starting on the GM.

In the meantime, please stop posting here unless you want to assist in creating the GM i requested.

I swear we get one of these posts every day.

It’s either us posting or no posts at all - since nobody is going to actually do this.