Looking for a Mapper to make Omega from ME2(Read more)

Hello guys, I am Halokiller38 and I am looking to hire a mapper to make a large size version of Omega, fitable for Roleplay. I am only looking for several things, some things you can hop on Mass Effect 2 for and some to imagine with your mind.

Features
• Afterlife, Afterlife Lower Levels.
• An Apartment Hotel.
• Some back alleyways for traveling.
• 3 Bases
• The Blue Suns
• The Eclipse Mercs
• The Blood Pack
• Several scattered base-like buildings, not big, mostly small, rooms bigger than the average hotel room.
• A Market Place
• Last but not least, a open area for mostly like, fighting events and to entertain people.(aka, plaza)

My Budget is between 100 to 200 dollars. I would prefer not to spend over a 150, but I know how mappers are.

My Past Experience with mappers
I hired HighdefGE(fran) to make a Metro 2033 based map. - http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1239125
It took him about 1 and a half months, made less than 6 months ago. He recieved a total of 175 dollars.( 150 for base map, 25 for update)
If you must ask him to say that I am loyal on paying you. If you would like to take the job, please add me on steam or email me at Halokiller38@aol.com.

I suspect something like this will take 100 hours to complete, to make it worth my time I want $25 an hour. So i’ll do it for $2500?

why not learn to map yourself?

I do know how to map, I am just not ask skilled as people here to make a very scifi type map that’s 6/10s of the grid in SDK. I choose to use my money like this. Doesn’t mean I don’t know how to map. :slight_smile:

just so you know recreating mass effect stuff in source is really annoying as ME is completely model based. Good luck to whoever try to do this.

Well, there are plenty of models and materials out there, not to mention I’ve had several people ask me about it saying they could do it in a month or two.

And if needed, I can port them from the game.

Don’t expect quality then haha.

That doesn’t mean I accepted people yet. And that really doesn’t matter if they say a month or two, Fran/highdef made the rp_staniya in less than a month and a half. So ya.

Depends on how much time you got on hand. With summer approaching/starting I’m sure there’s plenty of people who can dedicate more time to mapping then normal.

Do you have any reference images? I don’t like Mass Effect at all so I have no idea what you are talking about.