Looking for a mod / command

I’ve already checked a bunch of searches on google about the tool so I guess it’s not a command.

I’m looking for something that displays an in-game message to the whole server after a certain period of time. It’s almost like something in DarkRP where it send a message about tips for the game.

I have never seen something on Garrysmod.org (I could be wrong) but It can easily be done in LUA

It’s not hard. I thought ULX had an addon for that.

Check out ULX http://ulyssesmod.net/?UL=download

It’s got options for advertisements to be displayed in chat at a interval as well as displaying them in the centre of the screen.

I think this is what you are looking for anyway.

Alright, I got ULX and stuff and I found a lot of plugins and stuff to download but I can’t find the exactly the one I need, if you can give me a link to the plugin or a tutorial on how to do it through LUA that’d be great, thanks.

I know exactly what you are talking about, and there is a mod for it if I recall correctly. I used it myself a couple of years ago but I can’t remember the name of it for the life of me. I’ll try and look for it and post if I find it.
If you can’t find anything you like, you can always edit the DarkRP messages and add as many as you like, that’s what I did. Not sure if it works with the newer versions of DarkRP but you could definitely do it in 2.3.7.

I’ve been looking around a bit and I found this

That’s all I found for now, I wondering if there’s just a specific addon that makes advertisements.