Looking for a modeler (Paid!)

Hello. I apologize if this is the wrong section, but i’m looking for a modeler concerning a Source Filmmaker project. I require an unmasked spy model, and since I can’t draw if my life depended on it i’ll do my best to explain what I need. :smile:

I’ve thought about this for a while, and the best way I can explain it is Mr. Fantastics hair on the spy without his mask; who has a slight stubble. I’d like his suit to: have finer more visible pinstripes, be a 3 piece, and be a bit more fitted.

Obviously some of that only concerns the texturer(?), but I’d like to give the best visual description in case there is someone who can do both (which would be awesome, even if you can just refer me to a texturer(?) i’d be beyond grateful :smile:)

The most important part of this model is that it must be HWM, and completely compatible with Source Filmmaker.

Well, if you’re interested you can easily contact me via my email: doctordarken@gmail.com Please send me previous works you’ve done, and an approximate total price. Thanks.

[SUB]If you require any more visual aid, i’d be happy to provide some. :smile:[/SUB]

Im sure you can find someone and not have to pay, which isn’t worth it if they do a terrible job on the model.

well you wouldnt be paying a person if they had terrible past work now would you?

Thats true, But still someone could get lazy about there work and just want the money faster. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you’re a complete jackass and a con artist, you won’t be doing half-assed work for money. If you do the work properly and actually put noticeable effort into it, you can sometimes get a higher pay for the work you did if the client likes it enough. This isn’t aimed at you of course, just trying to make a point.

Katra804 and plasmid,

You’re both completely idiots, you didn’t even get the idea what robert meant, please read again and take it deep to your mind.

Yeah i see what you mean, But im just saying there’s people out there that will do it and not ask for money if you can find them.

Though this looks like a reply from some greedy bast/erd that doesn’t want to pay, but really you don’t have to pay for someone to do this.